Casual Curses: A mixtape by Cooper Cult
Posted In: Alicia Merz, Birds of Passage, Casual Curses, Casual Curses: A mixtape by Cooper Cult, Christian Parahi, Cooper Cult
Comments: No Responses
birds of passage is the moniker of Alicia Merz: daughter, sister, wife, mother, artist, writer, poet, musician, introvert, and label curator.
Cooper Cult is a record label founded by Alicia Merz and her husband Christian Parahi: son, brother, father, filmmaker, and librarian.
Cooper Cult is a hub for underground music in all its manifestations.
Casual Curses is a sample of some of the music that inspired Christian and Alicia to start a record label.
1. Dig Yourself Baby! – DJ Vadim
2. I Only Have Eyes For You – The Flamingos
3. Desire Isn’t Suffering – Lee Noble
4. Heather – Saåad
5. Toki Niwa Haha No Nai Ko No Youni – Carmen Maki
6. Daniell In The Sea – Jónsi & Alex
7. Entomology – je suis le petit chevalier
8. Bullrush In The Sun – birds of passage
9. Ghosts Of Barry Mill – Brother Sun, Sister Moon
10. Multi-filament – Listening Mirror
11. I Put a Spell on You – Screamin Jay Hawkins
12. Lord Knows Best – Dirty Beaches
13. But the Stars had come out – The Caretaker
14. Demona – Grouper
15. Hatred of Music – Tim Hecker